Melissa Satta: "I want to marry Boateng and make a baby with him"

The tears during the final match at the San Siro Boateng , a wedding, a baby . Melissa Satta, girlfriend of former Milan player at Schalke 04 , it is said to ' Who ' : "I welcomed his move , I would be selfish to intrude in a choice concerning his life and his work . Basically Düsseldorf , where we are looking for a house , is an hour and a quarter flight . and who knows maybe this year I do a son and I'm getting married . I would love to . "

Melissa , plucked from the flashes as she wept after Boateng 's goal against PSV ( last game of the Ghanaian with the Milan shirt ) , points out that the reason for those tears was not the imminent departure of her boyfriend : "When Kevin marked I in the stands I was moved - explained in an interview with the weekly magazine - . Everybody thought I was crying because I knew it would be the last game of Kevin at AC Milan, but it was not . did not know anything yet. my crying was an outlet that was accumulating a year in which I was accused of adversely affect the performance of my boyfriend . spent for the wicked witch and I wanted to say : ' have you seen that plays well even if he is with me? ' " .

The farewell of Ghana , strongly desired by the player and the club served to finance the purchase of Matri , left no queues controversy : "I think it ended well , with two beautiful goals and a game to be framed - explains Satta - . it ' so nice to leave with a magical game . Kevin is grateful to Milan , which gave him so much is tied up in this shirt , the staff and the President Berlusconi, who has always believed in him. "

Party Boa , as stated, arrived at Milan Matri , who is engaged to another former tissue , Federica Nargi : "It ' just like ' Strip the News ' . And from tissue to tissue I can tell you right now if the seize her criticism, pass the baton . " And on the comments of her former boyfriend Bobo Vieri , which indicated Elisabetta Canalis as the only partner who " deserves to be mentioned ," Melissa is not flustered : "You can not control other people's words . Would never say I do not , because my part would not be true : if you're five years a person means that there was something . Perhaps had it with me, even if he left me . But we have a new life and everyone gives the value of the past who believes " .